Spirodela Genome Sequence
- Genome sequence
- After download, please do "tar -zxvf genome.tar.gz"
- Genome annotation
- After download, please do "tar -zxvf annotation.tar.gz"
- Blast Search
- 20 chromosome-aligned sequences
- For the genome sequence, you just need to extract the files by using 7zip software (www.7-zip.org). The fasta file is the 20 chromosome-aligned sequences and a pseudomolecule 0 containing all unsorted and short sequences. The gff contains the annotation information of the corresponding fasta file. It was prepared by Dr. Cao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reference: The map-based genome sequence of Spirodela polyrhiza aligned with its chromosomes, a reference for karyotype evolution
by Cao, Hieu; Vu, Giang; Wang, Wenqin; Appenroth, Klaus; Messing, Joachim; Schubert, Ingo. New Phytologist, 2015.